jeudi 30 mai 2019

Hard Rock Café


On coming back , we had a special day at  ...

Hard Rock Café .

So the nostalgy from the return  of holidays was subdued , with nice and fresh cocktails Mum' s Rock which honors all mums  , I just adored it  . ( be careful to the dangers of alcohol )  ) .

I could taste a vegetal   cheeseburger  , in a friendly and joyous  atmosphere  , I so much wanted to stay in Mallorca  !!
My darling could also take benefit of it , we did not eat a lot of meat on holidays  , and a Medium activity was offered  . It is always original .  They widen the horizon of restaurants .

We could discuss about the future  , my book has been finally released !! ( see on the right of  http://intelligently-fashionable.blogspot.com ) .

I am coming to it , explain everything  ...

The  Hard Rock is going to change its menu  , it is really brand new , I am going to write about it  , but this special day was incredible and I went back serene .

I just loved this place  ,which reminded me of my childhood with my dad who took us to Grévin museum and  ...

After a good cheeseburger . It is a sweet memory .

Thanks to  Hard Rock ... A true value  .


Always  !


En rentrant , nous avons eu droit à une journée spéciale au ...

Hard Rock Café .

Du coup , la nostalgie du retour de Majorque était atténuée , avec de très bons cocktails Mum' s Rock en l'honneur de toutes les mamans , j'ai adoré . ( attention à l'abus d'alcool dangereux pour la santé ) .

J'ai pu déguster un cheeseburger végétal , dans une atmosphère conviviale et joyeuse , moi qui ne voulais pas rentrer de vacances !!
Mon chéri a aussi pu profiter , nous n'avons pas mangé beaucoup de viande à Majorque , et une activité Médium était proposée .
Nous avons discuté de l'avenir , bien sûr , j'y viens , bientôt , puisque mon livre est enfin sorti ( voir sur le site http://intelligently-fashionable.blogspot.com ) .

J'y arrive ...

Le hard Rock va changer sa carte , ce qui n'est du jamais vu , donc je vais revenir là dessus , mais ce jour spécial était incroyable et je suis rentrée apaisée . Un super moment .

J'aime beaucoup cet endroit , qui me rappelle mes sorties avec mon papa qui aimait nous emmener au musée Grévin et ...

Après , un bon cheeseburger .

Merci au Hard Rock ... Une valeur sûre .

Toujours !












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire