vendredi 7 juin 2019

Balearic Island


I already knew the Balearic island  , in  2007 , I had a trip there  , Inside the country ...


A pleasant trip  . A nice memory ...


We were equipped with the last trends  , tablet , two cameras , I admit that I  privilege the humane side but the week of  Bigben just before allowed me to get in touch with the last technological trends  and I have to change my mobile very soon  .
It was interesting  . I picked out some items .


Otherwise , we loved practising musical meditation at  Dervy ,it is a real ability to be focused on your values and  transcend yourself .


In front of the beach  ...  I try to practise 20 minutes a day  .


A trip which was necessary to give me dynamism before the marathon with my first novel www.desmotsquitrottent.fr Delphine Bell , it is a real work now  !


I am coming back with my week-end post ...

Je connaissais déjà , en 2007 , j'y avais séjourné , plus à l'intérieur ...


Un joli séjour .


Nous étions équipés des dernières tendances , tablette , deux appareils photos , j'avoue que je privilégie l'humain mais la semaine Du Bigben juste avant m'a permis de me familiariser avec les nouveautés technologiques et je dois changer mon portable bientôt .
C'était intéressant . Une bonne synthèse .


Sinon , nous adorions faire un peu de méditation musicale Chez Dervy , C'est une vraie capacité pour se recentrer et se transcender .


Face à la mer ...  J'essaie d'en pratiquer 20 minutes par jour .


Un voyage qui m'a permis de me ressourcer avant le marathon pour mon roman www.desmotsquitrottent.fr Delphine Bell , tout un travail !


Je reviens ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire