dimanche 23 juin 2019

Sunday calm sunday


Finally I have a sunday where I have nothing to do ... ... At least !

I am calming down for  Fashion Week ... I chose scrupulously some catwalk shows  !

I am reading  , I am plunged into  " Comment nettoyer et harmoniser son lieu de vie " At Exergue which studies the importance of the subtile world and  telluric forces  , fascinating  , I am going to finish it on holidays because  the book is  dense and I am going to have a chat with friends ...

A nice  programme ! No constraints ...

Holidays are on the limelight , I did not see it coming  ...

I wish you a good sunday  , and I am coming back with a super vegetal address tested yesterday night  ...

Enfin un dimanche à ne rien faire ...

Bon , je prends des forces pour la Fashion Week ... J'ai choisi quelques défilés !

Je vais lire , je suis plongée dans " Comment nettoyer et harmoniser son lieu de vie " chez Exergue et qui donne une place importante au monde subtil et aux forces telluriques , fascinant , je vais le finir en vacances car le livre est dense et je vais papoter avec mes amies ...

Tout un programme !

Les vacances pointent leur nez , je n'ai rien vu venir ... Le temps , ce fichu temps ...

Je vous souhaite un bon dimanche , et je reviens avec une super adresse végétale testée hier soir ...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire