lundi 17 juin 2019

Beauty


At this  moment , I am meeting a lot of people for my novel on www.desmotsquitrottent.fr  Dernière liberté  , exhilirating and tiring at the same time  , a new job in a way  ...

I am pampering myself a lot  , no  question to go to interviews in a jogging  , event if I am doing a lot of  sport !

On thursday  , I went to the hairdresser with the  charming  Adélaide at  Mod's Hair in the eighth   , I  restrucured my  cut  , a bit like  Julia Roberts and above all  , I did an haircare with  jojoba oil .
My hair needed it  !

I love this spot  , chic and  urbane at once , and my hair are less heavy  . A nice  moment .

With this heat  ...But my hair are shiny !It was my time , my moment .

I dream of going back on holidays  , the climate  moderation is not up to date  ?

Soon , soon  ...

Have a good monday  , Let's breathe  ...


En ce moment , je rencontre du monde pour mon roman , exaltant et fatiguant à la fois ...

Je me pomponne donc , pas question de répondre à des questions en jogging , même si je fais du sport !

Jeudi , j'ai été coiffée par la charmante Adélaide chez Mod's Hair dans le 8e , j'ai restructuré ma coupe , un peu à la Julia Roberts et surtout , j'ai fait un bon soin au jojoba .
Ils en avaient besoin !

J'aime cet endroit , chic et urbain à la fois , et mes cheveux sont moins lourds . Un joli moment .

Avec cette chaleur ... J'adore aller chez le coiffeur : my time .

Je rêve de retourner en vacances , la modération climatique n'est plus de mise , non ?

Bientôt , bientôt ...

Bon lundi , on respire ...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire