dimanche 16 juin 2019

Home


I attended the  press opening of  Habitat this week , a ravishment .


I enjoy spending time at my place  , It is my peace haven in front of a wood  , I love reading , writing , laugh with my partner .
And we had the opportunity to have a new couch  , so  design in line with the colorful collection of Habitat which is really rebounding  .
The photos are meaningful ...


I am reading my novel  , Dernière lIberté on www.desmotsquitrottent.fr , Delphine Bell , very nice memories  , I love being serene .

I had fun this week  , lots of parties , rest today ...


Have a good sunday !


It is going to be sunny ... ...In Paris



J'ai assisté à la présentation presse d' Habitat cette semaine , un régal .


J'aime de plus en plus passer du temps chez moi , c'est mon havre de paix en face d'un bois , j'aime y écrire , lire , rire avec mon chéri .
Et nous avons fait l'acquisition d'un nouveau canapé , très désign à l'image de la collection colorée d' Habitat qui effectue un véritable rebond .

Incroyable.


J'y lis mon roman , Dernière lIberté sur www.desmotsquitrottent.fr , Delphine Bell , de beaux souvenirs , j'aime être sereine .


Je me suis amusée cette semaine , beaucoup de parties , repos aujourd'hui ...


Bon dimanche à vous !


Au soleil ...








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire