jeudi 6 juin 2019

Healthy in Mallorca


It was specifically  relaxing because we mix beach and  sport , my partner is crazy about it , so I was scrupulous about doing 30 minutes of cycling and walking too during one hour  ...


Incredible !


An elixir of youth , I was reading too  " Le bonheur est à cheval " at  Editions Delachaux et Niestlé which underlines taht one  sport like horseriding is going to decrease  tension , and especially gives us a feeling of confidence  , so  sport is part of  my  routine .
I agree with that : happiness is part of sport .


I love reading in the sun  , and being  active : I was walking while listening to this new  application de meditation " Headspace " which renews a little my  stock .


Fine sand beach  , fish , meditation , sport ...


I would like to get back to it ...


With my new book on the section  " Book " at top of  http://intelligently-fashionable.blogspot.com , my baby in short  ...


See you tomorrow !





C'était particulièrement relaxant car nous alternions plage et sport , mon chéri en raffole , du coup je m'appliquais à faire 30 minutes de vélo par jour et parfois une heure de marche ...


Incroyable !


Un élixir de jeunesse , je lisais en plus " Le bonheur est à cheval " aux Editions Delachaux et Niestlé qui souligne qu'un sport comme l'équitation fait baisser la tension , et surtout nous donne un sentiment de confiance , donc le sport fait partie maintenant de ma routine . Toujours !


J'aimais lire au soleil , et être active : je marchais en écoutant la nouvelle application de méditation " Headspace " qui renouvelle un peu mon stock .


Plage de sable fin , poisson , méditation , sport ...


On y retournerait bien ... Non ?


Avec mon nouveau roman , j'y viens , sur la droite " Book " sur http://intelligently-fashionable.blogspot.com , mon bébé en somme ...


A demain !








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire