dimanche 9 juin 2019

Reading at Mallorca

 When I observe this weather in Paris , I just regret my sunny mornings reading in Mallorca  , with interesting books like  Psychotropiques at Editions L'Harmattan .
A deep book which has some vivid plot ...
This moment was precious , rare and I was delighted to follow the characters with their different trips ...
An holiday time  ... Hum , I miss the deck chair close to the swimming pool ...


And  meditation !


I wish you a good whit week-end  ...


We were at the countryside , putting forward my novel  ( go and see section book right http://intelligently-fashionable.blogspot.com ) ...

I wish for the sun to come back  , In Mallorca it was really bright ...



Lorsque je vois ce temps , je regrette mes matinées au soleil sur un transat , avec une lecture intéressante , par exemple Psychotropiques aux Editions L'Harmattan .
Une lecture dense qui a du souffle ...
Ce moment était précieux , rare et j'aimais suivre les caractères au grès de leurs voyages ...
Un temps de vacances ... Incroyable .


Et de méditation !


Bonne pentecôte ...


Nous , c'est repos , campagne où je présente mon roman ( Voir  section book droite sur http://intelligently-fashionable.blogspot.com ) ...


Vivement le soleil , à Majorque il brillait de mille feux ...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire