vendredi 19 avril 2019

Beauty

Even if I am working on  my project , I am going on with my beauty lists  !

Yesterday I went to  Sonia at studio La Fontaine in the  16e , I have only  collaborations about which I am proud of  , only natural and incredible hair  .
You have to  ! With all the upcoming parties ...

I adore the scalp massage after the shampoo and the oil mask which is moisturizing  .

A ravishment  !

And on tuesday I had a lunch with  Rainett  : It has a close link with  beauty because their products are ecological and flawless  , a ravishment too  .
I am  attentive to the  planet  and its long-lasting effect.

Otherwise  ?

I am trying to tan a little  , my legs are white  ...

Have a good  week-end , girls  !



Même si je travaille beaucoup sur mon projet , je continue mes listes beauté !

Hier , je me suis rendue chez Sonia au studio La Fontaine dans le 16e , je n'ai que des collaborations dont je suis fière , du naturel et de beaux cheveux incroyables .
Il le faut !

J'adore le massage crânien au bac et le masque aux huiles chaudes qui hydratent mes cheveux .

Un régal !

Et mardi , j'ai eu un déjeuner avec l'équipe de Rainett  : cela a un rapport étroit avec la beauté car leurs produits ne sont pas toxiques et très  doux d'utilisation , un régal aussi .
Je suis attentive à tout ce qui touche à la planète . Vous le savez .

Sinon ?

J'essaie de bronzer un peu , j'ai des jambes trop blanches ... Argh ...

Bon week-end , les filles !





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire