lundi 9 juillet 2018

Baio sushi

I have an hectic week ahead  : the last press presentations , the last appointments , well , everything calls for the general truce ...

Until september .

On thursday night , when my partner was in Croatia for his job , I was lucky to be invited at Baio sushi in the eighth , where ...

I could eat bio sushis at last .

I am so fed up with sushi boxs where you don't kbow the origin of the products ; being bio-oriented , I would like to trace the root of each product .

I could even eat sushis with chia seeds , a ravishment .

I am always with my quest for green and bio which is truly important , and this new spot is the epitome of it .

I had a delicious choice , and thursday night was totally green .

A big thanks to the team , I continue with my bio research ...


Une semaine chargée avant de partir : les dernières présentations presse , les derniers rendez-vous , bref tout respire le trêve des confiseurs ...

Jeudi soir , lorsque mon chéri était en Croatie pour le travail , j'ai eu la chance d'être conviée chez Baio Sushi dans le 8e où j'ai enfin pu déguster des sushis bio .
J'en rêvais ... Eh bien voilà ...

Je ne supporte plus ces boxs insipides dont on ignore la provenance , chez Baio , tout est au vert .

J'ai même pu déguster des sushis à la graine de chia .
Un régal .
Je continue ma quête du green , partout et ce nouvel endroit est totalement adéquat .

Merci à l'équipe , c'est important de tout tracer ... Toujours .




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire