lundi 23 juillet 2018

Château des Tourelles

 This trip In Brittany was so delicious with a programme I specially enjoyed : calm , fulfillment and spa with my partner .

It was so nice as he has a job with responsibilities , he appreciates to let the steam off .

So this morning , I deeply regetted the oysters at breakfast .
It was full of iodine as of the morning , deeply rejuvenating ...

Our programme was really a pick : sun tanning , but I was deeply careful , enjoy the skincares , my passion , and admire the Breton landscape , with rocks and low tide .

What could we do more ?

Everything was on top .

We have now a nice tan , and we are so back on track ...

So as to go back again !! In two weeks , I hope .

Life is made of sweet memories ...

Don't you think ?

So I was writing all I did on my new Oxford agenda ...

To keep it all .

Enjoy your monday !!




Retour de Bretagne

Ce séjour au Château des Tourelles était un ravissement , vraiment .
Nous avons apprécié le calme , les soins , dans une bulle de bien-être à deux , c’est une très bonne formule …
Mon chéri raffole de soins aussi , il a un métier à responsabilités …

Du coup , ce matin , je regrettais les huîtres au petit déjeuner , de l’iode dès le matin .
Notre programme ? Un délice .
Buller , profiter des soins , dont un massage du visage très réconfortant , et le soleil était à son zénith , j’adore le spectacle des ressacs bretons .
Nous sommes revenus très bronzés , bien que je sois vigilante , et j’ai pris beaucoup de notes sur mon nouvel agenda Oxford où je couche tous mes souvenirs …

Il y en a beaucoup !!

La vie est faite de cela , non ?

De beaux souvenirs ?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire