dimanche 29 juillet 2018

Sunday and brittany

 Some calm and rest , I spent the day outside , I will tell you tomorrow ...

Very nice and lovely .

We are on the way off , with again some spa , I will never get tired of it .

So I am busy with lists , tidying up , administration , we are coming back end of august .

And admiring my photographs from Brittany , Spa , sea , iodine and fish as off the morning , why not ?

Well , real life .

Wish I could swim in there ....

Un peu de calme , j'ai passé la journée dehors hier , je vous raconte demain ...

Nous préparons déjà notre valise , une cure se profile !

Eh oui, , encore , on ne se lasse pas .... Je dois tout clôturer , nous revenons que fin août .

Je fais des listes donc , je range , j'aimerais lire un peu ...

Et rêver , les photographies de Bretagne sont belles , non ? Oui , très .

Le spa , la vue sur la mer , le poisson et l'iode dès le matin , la ...

Vie .



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire