mercredi 4 juillet 2018

Mokko

 On thursday it is ...

Our moment , a true one in a nice spot , that I chose , rather calm and unique .

I picked out Mokko , in Montmartre , and I was delighted by the invitation : all is fresh , healthy , and refined .

I did not have the idea to work the avocadoes in a hot meal , and Arthur , the chef ,  gave me the idea , why not ?

I enjoyed it all , but my partner would say , ok , you spend your life in the restaurant and not the kitchen ...

Which is true !! I know I must find the place ...

My must be place now , of course we die to go back to it .

And for my foreign readers , well , you can have a look at Montmartre , after , the restaurant is very well situated .

A good day on thursday ...

And tomorrow ...

Sush , suspense .;.







Le jeudi c'est ...

Restaurant , que je choisis , pour le moment à deux , calme de la semaine .

J'ai adoré cette invitation chez Mokko , à Montmartre , un vrai quartier parisien dans un endroit très gouteux et sain .

Je n'avais jamais eu l'idée de cuisiner des avocats en plat , mais Arthur , le chef , m'a donnée cette idée .
En même temps , je passe ma vie au restaurant alors ... Mon jules me dirait que tout cela est virtuel .

Nous sous sommes régalés , tout est frais , nature et bien travaillé .

Mon hot spot du moment . Nous avons bien sûr envie d'y retourner ...

Après , pour mes lectrices étrangères , vous pouvez vous balader dans Montmartre , le restaurant est bien situé .
Un  jeudi très rempli , une vraie adresse ...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire