dimanche 16 septembre 2018

Autumn

 I do check lists for nothing ...

Here is the one for autumn :

I enjoy the opening of Giacometti at maillol and Copenhagen creatives which reminds me of my trip at Stockholm , some months ago ...

Giacometti is a must .

I also am keen on christmas logs at Paul  , they are so delicious ...

I have also discovered a very nice place yesterday with my partner , I am ging to deal with it later ...

And ...

Offera very good gift at Fauchon for my brother ,  this spot is so dreamy , practise zumba with a good friend , read , dream ...

And live !!

A very nice programme .





Je fais des listes pour un rien .... C'est ma nature .

Voici celle d'automne :

- Aller aux expositions de Giacometti au musée Maillol , le fameux homme qui marche , et Copenhagen creatives qui m'a rappelée mon voyage à Stockholm ...
Tout un art , bien sûr .

- Savourer une bûche de Noël chez Paul , elles sont savoureuses ...

- Découvrir des restaurants incroyables , je vous parle d'hier très bientôt ... une pépite .


Et ...

Offrir un joli cadeau d'anniversaire chez Fauchon , pour mon frère , cet endroit me fait toujours rêver , faire de la zumba avec une très bonne amie , lire , bref ...

Vivre !!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire