vendredi 28 septembre 2018

Week

It went off on the right track , really , at Poulet Rouge close to the batignolles ,  a real restaurant where you can have a treat with bio chicken and fresh fries , it all reminded me of my childhood ...

Proust again .

The team was really friendly and I had a blast ...

But I have to get into sport today . I prepare a post on it .

Before fashion week ...

What a week-end , don't you agree ?

Il a bien commencé , hier chez Poulet Rouge tout près des batignolles , du vrai poulet label rouge et des frites qui me rappellent mon enfance , bigre ... Encore une madeleine de Proust .

L'équipe était très sympathique en plus .
Du coup , je me mets au sport aujourd'hui ...

Avant la fashion week demain ...

Qui dit mieux ? ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire