vendredi 21 septembre 2018

Japanese massage

 It is the stepping stone of my hygiene , having a lot of massages and benefiting from that .

When I was invited by Alexandre (0663693303) , I was deeply elated , knowing that massages help to boost your immune system and revitalise your body .

Madame Figaro was also the hint that pushed me to step into his spa .

So I could have an hour of deep massage , so profound , with the possibility to let the steam off and relax my muscles .

I went off to my party whistling and being delighted .

I could not be more .

I indulge in a lot of sports now so this Seitai massage was really an help , I have an article on the topic .

And it is a way to longevity .

I test a lot of massages but this one is the ...

One .

A big thanks , and you can enjoy the discovery offer on his website ....

Have a good week-end ...


Massage Seitai

C’est une base de mon hygiène : le massage et j’ai constaté du coup que cela améliorait mon équilibre ainsi que ma résistance physique .

Aussi lorsque j’ai été invitée par Alexandre (0663693303) dans son cabinet de massage Seitai , sur les conseils du Figaro madame , j’étais aux anges . Quoi demander de plus ?

Une heure de massage exhaustif , profond , qui répare les douleurs musculaires , je suis partie à ma soirée en sifflotant !!
J’en avais besoin car je pratique beaucoup de sport en ce moment , je vous prépare un article , donc j’ai pu me délasser . Complétement .
Je suis en forme aujourd’hui , ce massage permet de faire la synthèse entre corps et esprit .
Et vous pouvez profiter de l’offre découverte , un bonheur .

 Enjoy yourself ...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire