vendredi 14 septembre 2018

Week and Vapiano

It started off in a good way ...

Dolce Vita .

Bellissima .

We were invited by Vapiano to taste their autumn menu which is very varied and yummy .


I love deeply Italy , according to me it is a sweet country , with an attractive way of living . So I had the impression to be in Italy , in an open patio with a nice menu .

I especially enjoyed their soup with carrots and orange , as I can't bear soups .
It was warm and filling .

I continued with pasta with salmon and basil and zucchini , which was very balanced , and my partner had a pick at pizza with salmon .
Everything is open to you , I like transparency , you can admire the process .


It is very important .

So we had a nice evening , soft and sweet , and thanks to this invitation , I had a blast .

Now I need some sport , but ...

I took the most of it .

Really nice .

Have a good week-end ....

Il a très bien commencé ...

Sous un air de Dolce vita .

Hier , nous avons festoyé grâce à l'invitation de Vapiano afin de déguster leur carte automnale qui est ...

Succulente .

J'adore l' Italie , c'est mon pays préféré avec la Suisse et hier , j'ai cru repartir en vacances : nous étions sur une jolie terrasse épurée avec une large sélection de leur carte .
Mention spéciale pour leur soupe à la carotte et orange , moi qui ne supporte pas la soupe , et leur pâtes au saumon et courgettes , très équilibrée .

Mon chéri a adoré leur pizza au saumon , très fine . Il est orienté pizza.

Le cadre est épuré et vert , nous avons bien discuté , une soirée très douce .

Le choix est très large , et tout est fait devant vos yeux , j'aime la transparence , vous le savez .

Merci pour l'invitation , bon je cours faire du sport aujourd'hui , mais ...

Je me suis régalée !!!







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire