jeudi 27 septembre 2018

Habitat

 It has been a long time I haven't been dealing with the topic ...

I made some new changes , especially a huge cupboard for administration . I try to be organised , I said I try .

At the press presentation of habitat , I was delighted to admire the eco-friendly organisation and staging .
It was in line with my ideas .

We are looking for some new ideas for couch , we have an old one , so ...

I was attentive .

We are on the watch out . Being cosy at home is important .

I love design , new creators , but now I am looking for some minimalism , avoid chaos , just the essential .

Habitat did attract my eye for that , just look at the wonderful photographs ...

A calm thursday , except a press party ...

Again !

Enjoy your thursday ...

Cela faisait longtemps que je n'avais abordé le sujet , j'ai fait des modifications , une armoire par exemple pour trier l'administratif .

J'essaie de m'organiser !! je dis bien j'essaie ...

A la présentation presse habitat , j'ai adoré la mise en scène eco-friendly , avec des pièces épurées .
Nous cherchons un nouveau canapé , donc j'étais attentive .
Certaines pièces vieillissent  , donc nous allons effectuer des changements .

La décoration joue un rôle important dans ma vie mais je ne veux plus de fouillis , juste l'essentiel , et des meubles pour mes nombreux livres !!

Je vous laisse avec de jolies photographies ... D'habitat . Chic , non ?

Et vous , la maison ?

Important ?

Un jeudi tranquille avec une inauguration  ce soir .








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire