mardi 11 septembre 2018

Christmas

I attend press and christmas presentations  , it is a marathon ...


Really .

I admit that thinking to christmas in september without seeing the one outstanding thing is sometimes annoying .
I am expecting the real wonder that I experienced when I was a little girl .

I was chatting about it yesterday , with a dear friend , my partner is abroad for his job .

We spoke about the eighties and the magicala tmosphere that prevailed .

A miracle ; I am getting on with my schedule , walking , trying to see the glass as hal full , well , I love my job .

I only want here to deal with genuine presentations , the ones I love .


Have a godo tuesday , it is sunny here in France ...

So delicious .

J'assiste aux présentations , c'est un marathon ... Toujours .

J'avoue que penser aux fêtes au mois de septembre  sans voir de perle rare ou du déjà vu est parfois pesant , j'attends un véritable émerveillement d'enfant . La petite fille qui est en moi .

J'en parlais hier avec une très bonne amie , mon chéri est à l'étranger avec son job , la magie de l'enfance , l'alchimie ...

Mais je continue , je marche , le but est de dégoter la pépite et de ne pas voir le verre à moitié plein , eh oui ...

Bon mardi à vous , ce qu'il fait beau ...

Un délice .



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire