lundi 8 février 2016

Beauty

 A beautiful monday , what do I like now ?

- Go on sundays to brunch , with fresh juices , detox , maybe on Valentine day ?

- I spent a beautiful moment at the press day at Alexandre de paris and Swarovski on thursday : they have created an hair charms which you can wear on your hair or arm .

Polyvalent !!

It is so cunning and I enjoy wearing it when it is windy here in Paris ...

With a bun ?

You all remember my day at Alexandre , the place is historic ...

So I had a very good time with the creation of the hair charms , I chose crystals , and an hairdressing pampering with braids .

I went back home feeling elated .
This collaboration is highly intelligent .


Consequently , I take care of my hair , balms , masks , it is so important and you will attend a nice moment with me concerning hair on thursday .

It is the time !!

Have a good monday , girls !!
Nice brunch
 Un lundi beauté ...
Ce que j'aime en ce moment ?

- Bruncher !!
Un point faible chez moi , avec des jus frais , très détox , le week-end de la saint valentin ?

- J'ai passé un bon moment à la journée presse d' Alexandre de Paris et Swarovski jeudi : leur création est à tomber , le hair charms qui se porte dans les cheveux mais aussi en bracelet , multi-fonctions .
Très intelligent et chic  !!
Vous vous souvenez de ma journée chez Alexandre de Paris ?
L'endroit est historique , cela valait le détour!!
J'ai crée un bijou avec des perles en cristaux , et je me suis faite coiffer avec de jolies tresses .
Oui , je sais , je ne m'ennuie pas mais cette journée était sympathique , avec une collaboration forte et crédible .

- Du coup , je m'occupe beaucoup de mes cheveux , crème , baume et un moment à venir jeudi qui risque de vous plaire , les girls ...

Bon lundi , attention , le temps est au vent ...
Je porte les bijoux de cheveux Alexandre de Paris en chignon ...
Pourquoi pas ?
Alexandre and jewels



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire