mercredi 3 février 2016

Routine and Mauritius island

 I just wanted to go back on my trip at Mauritius Island , one of the best of course .
We wanted to stick to our rythm , not to do a lot .

In the morning , we headed to the beach , my partner was windsurfing and I was reading with a cocktail , in that case " the best diet in the world " at leduc publishing house .

I was keen on the best recipes with olive oil , lemon , garlic , really healthy food .

And above all tips to avoid salt , sugar and industrial food .

I was taking notes , I enjoy having a rich library .

Then we went on a stroll and had lunch with the rest of the group , sometimes and also only the two of us .

At the end of the afternoon , because My skin was so dry , I was using Biolane with argan oil .
You all know the benefits of argan oil , so rich and natural for the skin .

I deeply believe in it , natural and healthy products .

I think I had a ton of products on me , so we bought few things , just a painting for the living room .

It was another life , far from the din of the city , news , just focusing on ourselves , our well-being .

It was very positive !!

And I would like to go away , again , in march surely .

Je n'ai pas encore tout dit sur ce merveilleux voyage , un des meilleurs assurément .
Nous voulions être sur notre propre rythme , pas trop en faire .

Le matin , direction la plage !!
Of course !!
Chouchou était sur une planche à voile et moi je lisais , rien de mieux qu'un cocktail et un bon livre , en l'occurrence " Le meilleur régime du monde " aux éditions Leduc .
J'ai adoré le recueil de recettes saines à la fin à base d'huile d'olive , citron , d'ail  bref des super antioxydants .
Et surtout les conseils pour éviter le sel , les produits industriels et le sucre .
Je prenais des notes , je me constitue une bibliothèque très riche .

Nous nous baladions , parfois nous mangions avec le reste du groupe et en fin d'après-midi , je me tartinais d'un produit à base d'huile d'argan , Biolane .
J'avais la peau sèche vers la fin et l'huile est très naturelle .

Je crois que j'avais une tonne de produits avec moi , du coup nous avons acheté peu de choses , un joli tableau pour le salon .

C'était vraiment une autre vie , loin des informations , du bruit ( remarque , je vis dans un endroit super calme ) et j'ai envie  de repartir !!
En mars normalement ...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire